Chris Brown Says 'Enough Is Enough Yo!!'

Everyone has their limits and on Tuesday Chris Brown appeared to have reached his. On the same day that the Los Angeles District Attorney's office issued a harsh 19-page report alleging that Brown did not complete his 180 days of community labor in connection with his sentence for the 2009 assault on Rihanna, the singer took to his now-private Instagram account to vent.

"I'm wise, I can handle the hate but enough is enough yo!!," Brown wrote in a lengthy post according to E! Online. "Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! My music is ... And when I speak on it ... it's because I want people to know how I feel." Brown did not specify what "it" was, but whatever it is, he was clearly upset about it.

The D.A.'s report claimed its investigation found that Brown did not complete the terms of his community labor, and in fact, that the reporting of the hours showed "significant discrepancies indicating at best sloppy documentation and at worst fraudulent reporting." Among the allegations was that on several dates when Brown was allegedly picking up trash he was either out of the country on vacation or in another state attending a charity! event.

Brown's lawyer, Mark Geragos, who did not return MTV News' requests for comment on the report on Tuesday, blasted the D.A.'s report, saying, "Apparently the district attorney's office has completely lost their minds ... They are making scurrilous, libelous and defamatory statements and apparently have lost their ability to read their own reports."

While Brown did not specify what set him off on Tuesday, he had a lot to get off his chest. "Ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it, how can I not when it's on my radio, TV and everything else," he wrote. "Even if I did relax, I wouldn't stop hearing about it ... telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick ear plugs in my ear."

Brown alluded to the criticism he got last week for posting a painting of Jesus on the cross in the wake of the Frank Ocean studio fight, saying, "I am not 'him' [Jesus], not even close!!! I'm a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect, I'm sick of being accused. I'm tired ya'll just don't understand I've been going through this s--- since I was 19 years old ... you can't sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do? ... I'm not gonna sit here and play the victim, I'm just tired of this s--- ... I pray ever day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new s--- happens."

Though the singer appears to be off the hook in the Ocean fight case, he still seemed to feel victimized by the latest controversy. "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!" he concluded. "Ya'll don't want! to be in! my predicament ... Before ya'll say I'm weak remember what I've been through ... My soul cries for positivity. I'm not broken. I am STRONG."


Comments