Will.I.Am Admits Copyright Breach On Chris Brown Collaboration

Cousart-Rayne/JFXimages/WENN.comCousart-Rayne/JFXimages/WENN.com

Will.I.Am has admitted that the track 'Let Go' taken from his new album '#willpower' breaches copyright but has claimed: We're fixing it.

The Black-Eyed-Peas star explained that they are trying to fix the situation after admitting that the track which features Chris Brown does sample parts of the song 'Rebound' performed by Arty and Mat Zo.

Will.I.Am Admits Copyright Breach On Chris Brown CollaborationWill.I.Am Admits Copyright Breach On Chris Brown Collaboration

Will.I.Am on the set of his new video #thatpower featuring Justin Bieber (Cousart-Rayne/JFX images/wenn.com)

Speaking to Kiss FM, The Voice Judge said: I got in touch with Arty and showed it to him, did a different version to it 'cause I asked him to make it newer 'cause I don't just wanna take your song and rap over it. But we did that, we collaborated.

But in a year's time, time's gone by and we preferred writing over and using the original rebound. Something happened and the clearence....hopefully we resolved the issue.

The producer argued: Do you like James Brown? Love James Brown. He changed hip-hop. People sample. You heard the song 'American Boy' by Estelle? That original, I did the original instrumental on my song on my album 'Song By Girls'."

The track appears on Will.I.Am's new album '#willpower' which was released this week.

The also album features collaborations with Nicole Scherzinger, Justin Bieber and Britney Spears and is currently sitting at number 2 on the iTunes chart.

Check out Will.I.Am at the launch of the second series of The Voice below....

Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Engaged? Couple 'Taking Dance Lessons'
Michael Jackson Jury Selected In $40 Billion Trial For Wrongful Death
REVIEW: Game of Thrones Season 3: And Now His Watch Is Ended (Spoilers)

Comments