Chris Brown: It would be cool if Rihanna cheated on me with a girl

Chris Brown wouldn't be bothered if Rihanna cheated on him - as long as it was with another woman.

The singer, 23, admits that he hated Ri-Ri, 25, being linked to guys during their 4-year split but is fine with her getting close to her female pals.

'If it was a girl, it would be cool,' says Chris.

'I ain't with that if it was another guy.'

Chris - who's still on probation for assaulting Rihanna in 2009 - hasn't always been been in monogamous romances himself.

He was still with ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran when he started hanging out with Rihanna again, but he's trying his best to be faithful to the Bajan star.

'I'm getting there. I already had two girls at one point. It was honest,' Chris tells Power 105.1.

'I'm at that point. I keep my thing in my pants, I'm a respectable dude.

'I think the risk of losing whatever it is [relationship with Rihanna] is worse.'

SEE PICTURES Chris Brown at Us Weekly's Hot Hollywood Party

SEE PICTURES Chris Brown at the GQ Gentlemen's Ball

SEE PICTURES Chris Brown attends NBA basketball match

Anna Duff


Comments