Chris Brown Compares Himself to Justin Bieber, Talks About Karrueche Tran

Speaking to Power 105.1sThe Breakfast Club, Chris Brown compared himself to Justin Bieber. Specifically, how douchey Biebers been dressing lately.

With [Justin], its just a case of how I feel, its about being young, having a limitless amount of incomeand then at the same time, you aint got nobody thats gonna say, Hey, bruh, you look whack right now, he said. I had the people that said it and it got through eventually. Vibe

Granted, it seems like everyone has been telling Bieber, Hey, bruh, you look whack right now, but he doesnt listen. He probably thinks hes on the forefront of fashion. At least he has Chris Brown defending him. What more could you ask for.

Chris also talked about breaking the news to Karrueche Tran that hes still in love with Rihanna.

The thing about Karrueche is that she was my friend through it all, he said. Yeah, I love her but at the end of the day, she still gon be my homie. I just broke it to her like, Look, Im still in love with this person. I love you but its just hard for me. I just had to be honest. I couldnt lie anymore.

I imagine it was more like, Listen, the restraining order has been lifted and my publicist said most people have either forgiven me or forgot I punched her in the face a bunch of times. Its time for you tobounce.

The post Chris Brown Compares Himself to Justin Bieber appeared first on The Blemish.

!


Comments