Drake slams Chris Brown in radio interview; says he would treat Rihanna with respect

The feud between the Canadian rapper and the R&B singer, which began back in June when the two got into a brawl at a NYC nightclub, doesnt seem to have lost any momentum, at least not on Drakes part. The 26-year-old rapper recently slammed Chris Brown on a radio interview on East Village Radio's "Keep It Thoro" show on April 12.

According to Hollywood Life, Drake told host Elliot Wilson that Browns success pales in comparison to Drakes popularity.

Dont ask me s**t about that man when I come up there and leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities, he said. His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that Im more popping than him and that at one point in life the woman that he loves fell into my lap.

The Started from the Bottom singer went on to say that not only is he a better recording artist, but he was also a better boyfriend to Rihanna, whom the Headlines rapper briefly dated.

"I did what a real n***a would do and treated her with respect. She's not up there talking down on me."

During the interview, Drake openly mocked the R&B singers rap skills, saying that nothing good can come out of that situation.

"I don't want to hear that man rap," Drake said. "Nobody wants to hear me rap against him. I really do this s**t. Let him put out that, whatever, 'Project X' or whatever he's working on and I'm going to put out that real s**t for the people."

Despite his somewhat blunt criticism of both Browns musical talent as well as his character, Drake also said in the interview that making a spectacle of the feud will not be helpful in the long run.

It shouldnt be about wanting to see me and him tear each other down, Drake stated, We ha! ve an issue and its either gonna drag out or maybe in ten years well laugh about it over drinks, just let us solve that s**t.

Browns response? A simple Lol.

Photo courtesy of INFDaily.com


Comments