Rihanna boosts Chris Brown's comeback

Rihanna boosts Chris Brown's comeback

Rihanna has reportedly boosted Chris Brown's self-esteem and given him the confidence to try to win back all of his fans with a new body of music.

The 25-year-old 'Stay' singer rekindled her relationship with the 23-year-old RB star last year, despite the fact he is still on probation for beating her in 2009, and has been hugely supportive as he tries to get his career back on track and prepares to release his new album 'X'.

A source close to the 'Fine China' singer told HollywoodLife.com: 'Chris was definitely in a tough spot after the assault. But patching things up with Rihanna really gave him the confidence to start focusing on his music again.

'Now his career is hotter than ever because he feels like he has her blessing to be a star again.

'The industry is definitely anticipating for him to make a big impact with his new album coming out this summer.'

Last month Chris admitted he is 'extremely grateful' that Rihanna was able to forgive him for attacking her and said that the incident made him realise he could 'lose it all' but he is trying to move forward.

He said: 'It's all about my responsibility. I just tried my best to be the best man I could be over the years and just show her how remorseful and sorry I was for the incident and that time was probably the worst part of my life and being that she has and she's a wonderful person I'm eternally grateful and thankful.

'People are entitled to their opinions. I can't go around blaming. It's all about my responsibility and me growing up as a man. I think now that I'm becoming older, and trying to mature in this life under the public eye at all times, I have to focus on doing the right thing and being more of a humble individual.'


Comments