Drake trashes Chris Brown, brings up Rihanna

It appears that Drake and Chris Brown have not mended fences.

Last June, the two singers got into a heated altercation at a SoHo club, and on Friday, Drake, 26, slammed his R&B rival, 23, on East Village Radio's Keep It Thoro show.

"Don't ask me (expletive) about that man when I come up there. Leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities," said Drake. "His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him. I'm more poppin' than him."

He also brought up Brown's on-again, off-again girlfriend Rihanna, who Drake also briefly dated.

"At one point in life, the woman that he loves fell into my lap," said Drake. "I did what a real (expletive) would do and treated her with respect. She's not up there talking down on me."

Ouch.

To take it even further, Drake took the opportunity to trash Brown's musical skills.

"I don't want to hear that man rap," Drake said. "Nobody wants to hear me rap against him. I really do this (expletive). Let him put out that, whatever, Project X or whatever he's working on and I'm going to put out that real (expletive) for the people."

Following the interview, Brown took to Twitter to send out a short tweet that simply read, "Lol."


Comments