Drake disses Chris Brown says Rihanna 'fell' into his lap

Drake may have just added fuel to the already-raging fire that is his rivalry with Chris Brown. During an interview with the East Village Radios Keep It Thoro Show, Drake slammed Browns musical skills as well as subtly taking a dig at his stance as a man when on-again off-again girlfriend Rihanna was brought into the discussion.

Drake appeared on the radio show Friday, New York Daily News reports, where he was questioned about his current music before being asked to discuss Brown, whom Drake has had a handful of run-ins with.

Don't ask me s-t about that man when I come up there, Drake began. Leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities. His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him. I'm more poppin' than him.

Following the discussion about Brown, journalist Elliot Wilson followed with a question about Rihanna, whom he briefly dated prior to Brown and Rihannas reunion.

At one point in life, the woman that he loves fell into my lap, the former Degrassi: The Next Generation actor explained. "I did what a real n---a would do and treated her with respect. She's not up there talking down on me."
The blows did not stop there.

"I don't want to hear that man rap," Drake continued. "Nobody wants to hear me rap against him. I really do this s-t. Let him put out that, whatever, 'Project X' or whatever he's working on and I'm goi! ng to put out that real s-t for the people."

Concluding, he notes, "Nothing good can come out of that situation.

Drake and Brown have a long-standing feud. Last June the two rappers engaged in a heated brawl in New York Citys W.i.P club. The two are accused of throwing glass bottles, injuring many. The altercation allegedly began after Drake had a note passed to Brown which read, Im f---ing the love of your life. The two were never charged for the incident.

Brown has since taken to Twitter to simply write, "LoL."

Image: INFDaily


Comments