Report: Rihanna and Chris Brown Split

Rihanna and Chris Brown have officially split, according to E! News. The controversial couple is over, but we dont exactly know why.

Report: Rihanna and Chris Brown Split

Getty Images

The insidernoted that RiRi will always love Chris, but shes focusing on her career and business ventures right now.

Rumors of a breakup started days ago when Brown was photographed with a mystery blonde in NYC. The next day, People reported that Rihanna asked fans at her Staples Center show, How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don't f**king understand it? I'm in that group."

She then belted out What Now, with the lyrics, "I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat/I shouldn't be crying, tears were for the weaker days/I'm stronger, now what, so I say/But something's missing."

A source told People that Chris slipped into the arena and watched RiRi from close to the stage.


Comments