Rihanna Tells Oprah: "I Do Miss" Chris Brown

WENN.comWENN.com

During the much-anticipated interview with Oprah, Rihanna discusses her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and shows her feelings for him are still conflicted.

When Oprah asks the 24-year-old The Only Girl In The World singer, Do you miss being with Chris at all?

Rihanna is quick to confess that shes reminded of good memories she shared with Brown, 23, by the slightest things: hotel rooms, tours venues any little thing music [and] songs. I do miss him at times."

At one point, her voice even cracked while talking about her ex-boyfriend who was arrested in 2009 for physically assaulting Rihanna and its apparent shes still heart broken from the relationship.

But even though Rihannas emotions for Brown may still not be determined, she knows that its necessary for her to move on and have healthy relationships with men that wont harm her with physical abuse.

I want a man that loves me, cherishes me, values me, but they have to know my value in order to value me, Rihanna said when Oprah asked her what kind of man shes looking for. They have to know my worth, and they can only know my worth if I know my worth. I want them to respect me, but I want fun times. I want laughs more than anything.

In the video clip, Oprah appears surprised of how much Brown was discussed during her interview with the Barbadian beauty.

She talks a lot, a lot, a lot about You Know Who, Mr. Chris Brown, she said.

Rihannas full interview will debut on Oprahs Next Chapter, which airs Aug. 19 on OWN.

Beach beauty! Rihanna flirts for Barbados in smoking hot new photo shoot

WATCH: Robert Pattinson's BFF Tom Sturridge Reacts To Kristen Stewart Cheating ScandalPrince Harry Vows To 'Care' For Kate Middleton If 'Anything Happens' To Prince WilliamRobert Pattinson Sells Home Shared With Kristen Stewart To Move To UK

Comments