Lil Wayne: 'Chris Brown, Drake nightclub brawl made me laugh'

Lil Wayne has admitted that he finds Chris Brown and Drake's feud funny.

Brown, Drake and their entourages were allegedly involved in a brawl at New York City nightclub WiP in June, which left several bystanders injured and has led to multiple lawsuits.

Chris Brown nightclub after scuffle
Chris Brown's cut chin

It was reported that Brown and Drake's apparent fight began over their relationships with Rihanna.

Lil Wayne - who has worked with both Brown and Drake- has told MTV News that he thinks the issue shouldn't be treated so seriously.

"Honestly, I laughed at them. I can't front, I just laughed at them... like, it's funny to me," the 'She Will' rapper teased.

Lil Wayne 'I Can Only Imagine' music video.

Lil Wayne went on to admit that he does not envy Brown and Drake given the negative media attention their feud has attracted.

"I thank God I ain't going through it though, I've al! ready been through too much," he explained.

Last week, a source claimed that MTV bosses are hoping that another altercation will erupt between Drake, Brown and Rihanna at September's Video Music Awards.

Watch Lil Wayne and Drake's 'She Will' music video below:


Comments