Chris Brown & Drake End Their Beef? "That Club Sh*t Was What It Was"

Grammy-winning singer Chris Brown and Drake have reportedly ceased their perceived issues with one another two months after their publicized New York City club brawl.

According to reports, Chris Breezy has no interest in entertaining a beef with the Canadian hip-hop artist.

A source close to Chris tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that the fight was left on the bar floor. "That situation already been handled and Chris [has] no beef with [Drake.] We don't think about [him.] Drake who? That club s*** was what it was and Chris left that baggage back where it happened," our source says. With confirmation that Chris wouldn't be attending this year's MTV Video Music Awards, we wondered if it was a move to keep him out of the same room as Drake, as the two are both nominated for Best Male Video. Our source assures that isn't the case. "...none of what's going on with the VMAs is because of Drake. You can believe that," they tell us. (Hollywood Life)

Over the summer, Brown jokingly said he would accept a boxing match challenge against Drake.

We hope Drake has been hitting the gym because Chris Brown has accepted an offer to fight the Canadian rapper, RumorFix is the first to report. One of our photographers caught up with Brown on Wednesday morning when he was asked if he would accept boxing promoter Damon Feldman's offer to square off in the ring against his nemesis. Brown did not hesistate for a moment when he shot back, "Yeah, I would. I would." Feldman and wealthy entrepreneur Alki David say they will pay the winner of the fight $9 million, and the loser, a cool $1 million. Until now, both rappers had remained mum about the offer but Brown broke his silence this week with our! cameras rolling. (RumorFix)

In late June, the singer went at Drizzy's neck with a "I Don't Like" freestyle.

"A f*ck n*gga, that's the sh*t I don't like / They throwin' bottles, I'm throwin' models, 'cause I give a b*tch long pipe / Doin' shows on the soccer field, that's dome, right? / I be singin', he be singin', so it's on sight / But hold up, I ain't give a n*gga no green light / This head up, my bread up, one-on-one, what, you scared, bruh? / Matter of fact, take care, bruh / You a p*ssy n*gga / My n*gga Tunechi, yeah that n*gga nice / Shout out to Nicki, man, that a** tight / Them eyebrows? Man, them sh*ts is yikes / OVO, you overdose, screamin' Y.O.L.O. though, I live twice!" ("Don't Like" Freestyle)

The diss caught hip-hop artist Big Sean off-guard after it dropped.

"That's the entertainment in hip-hop, I feel like," Sean said in an interview with hip-hop personality Miss Info. "People don't know about Chris Brown, but he a real dude. He a tough guy too. He ain't no softie or nothing. ... He go hard. He's one of the most turned up dudes I know. Rapping. Singing. Dancing. ... [Who's winning?] I don't know. I can't even judge, really. To me, Chris is my homie and it ain't really affected me as much -- this is entertainment, I just want to see where it's going to go." (Miss Info TV)


Comments