Chris Brown unveils new track 'Bitch I'm Paid' - listen

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.

Chris Brown has unveiled a new track online.

The singer uploaded 'Bitch I'm Paid' over the weekend, but it is not yet known whether the track will feature on his new album Fortune.

The song includes heavy hip-hop beats and steel drums, but it is the crude lyrics that has surprised fans.

"What you mean I'm bigheaded? / Oh, you talking 'bout my d**k?," Brown asks, before adding: "She looking' at my chain, but all she really want is my semen / I'm a let her get it, right on her face, clear it up like Noxzema."

He later raps: "All my ladies celebrate / If my bitches keep you slipping / You'll be tied up in my basement / No location."

Cheryl Cole recently defended Chris Brown, insisting that the public should "move on" from his 2009 domestic violence conviction.

Brown later thanked Cole, tweeting: "Thanks for the support and believing in me as an artist!"

Chris Brown's new album Fortune will be released in the UK on July 2 and a day later in the US.


Comments