Chris Brown selling house

People News

May 28, 2012, 22:01 GMT

Chris Brown

Chris Brown

Chris Brown is selling his Hollywood apartment for 1.8 million.

The 'Beautiful People' singer has put his three bedroom flat in the West Hollywood area of Los Angeles on the market just 15 months after he bought it.

The huge 3,000 square foot apartment takes up the entire top floor of a four-story building, and has walls of glass and a huge balcony.

The property is said to be in pristine condition, barely used as Chris has not stayed there often since he bought it because he has been on tour.

Although he has not spent much time in the apartment, since he started living there he has had a number of disputes with neighbours, who accused him of partying and playing loud music late at night, and parking in disabled bays.

Responding to the allegations, he wrote on twitter: 'So this is cleared up... My neighbour has a problem with me (as do some people) (sic).

'My neighbour carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22-year-old (sic).

'My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs (sic).

'A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish! My neighbour also calls the parking enforcement everyday so I get a 360 dollar ticket for each of my cars. (everyday) (sic).'

It later emerged that Chris had been parking in ! the spac es allocated on his deeds to the property, and they had been incorrectly painted over with the handicapped logo.

Chris has already moved out of the apartment and into a new bachelor pad nearby.


Comments