Chris Brown - Chris Brown Thanks Cheryl Cole For Support

Chris Brown has thanked former The X Factor judge Cheryl Cole after she insisted he should be forgiven for beating up ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.

Girls Aloud singer Cole supported Rihanna's decision to put the ordeal behind her and is now urging fans of the Umbrella hitmaker to do the same.

Cole told British radio show In:Demand with Alex James, "I think it's really kind of Rihanna actually (to forgive Brown). She's come out and publicly forgiven him really. I think it's about time we all did if I'm completely honest, if you want my opinion... I think it's time we all moved on. That guy is talented as hell."

And Brown soon took to Twitter.com to thank Cole for her support, writing, "Your (sic) amazing! I appreciate you."

He later deleted the message, replacing it with, "Thanks for the support and believing in me as an artist!"


Comments