The Wanted to work with Chris Brown

The Wanted have confirmed plans to work with Chris Brown on new material.

The boyband revealed that they recently met up with the US star in Los Angeles and have scheduled to team up within the next few months.

The Wanted

Chris Brown

"We met Chris Brown the other day and do you know what he was a real gentleman," Tom Parker told Capital FM.

"We were just talking about future stuff and we might be working with him in the next couple of months, so look out for it."

Nathan Sykes added: "It's really weird, I keep on meeting my idols out in America like, we were working with Ryan Tedder the other week from One Republic, just met Chris Brown it's crazy.

"I'm not sure how I'm going to adapt to working with them on a personal basis because I'm pretty much just fangirlin' every time I see them."

The Wanted will perform 'Glad You Came' on tonight's (April 5) episode of American Idol in the US.

> The Wanted's 'Glad You Came' sells a million copies in the US

Listen to The Wanted's new single 'Chasing The Sun' below:


Comments