Rihanna talks Chris Brown, future babies in new interview

RIHANNA

Image Credit: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images

Warning: This post was produced while listening to Rihannas Birthday Cake remix on repeat and its not even my birthday!

So, Rihanna. Whats up with her?

Last we checked, she was raising her hand to play the lead role in a Whitney Houston biopic, tweeting potentially offensive digs at her ex-boyfs new girl, and, um, starring in Peter Bergs Battleship. (You know youve got a crazy lifestyle when showing up in an multimillion-dollar boardgame-turned-movie is theleastinteresting thing youve got going on.)

And now the We Found Love singer has something new for us: an Elle cover (out April 17) in which she talks that talk on topics like men, babies, and man-baby Chris Brown.

Here are Rihannas comments on her very public travails with her famously felonious ex: It gave me guns. I was like, well, f. They know more about me than I want them to know. Its embarrassing. But that was my opening. That was my liberation, my moment ofbring it. [] Now you know that, so you can say what you want about it. I dont have anything to hide.

And on the negative reaction surroundingtheir making of the up: The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently. I! ts very hard for me to accept, but I get it. People end up wasting their time on the blogs or whatever, ranting away, and thats all right. Because tomorrow Im still going to be the same person. Im still going to do what I want to do.

She also addressed the possibility of producing little RiRis: It could be tomorrow. It could be 20 years from now. I just feel like when the time is right, God will send me a little angel. But first, of course, I have to find a man. I mean, theres a very important missing piece to the puzzle here!

And how a good man is hard to find: I feel like its hard foreverybody! I dont think it has anything to do with being famous. Theres just a major drought out there.

Clearly, nobodys told Rihanna aboutRyan Goslingyet.

More on EW.com:Rihanna explains Chris Brown collaboration: Its music and its innocentRihanna feuding with Chris Browns girlfriend? Lets examine the evidenceWhitney Houston biopic reportedly already in the works, Rihannas name mentioned for lead role


Comments