Chris Brown's Rep 'Denies Threatening Fan With Homophobic Slur'

wennwenn

A rep for Chris Brown has denied the star verbally abusing a fan with a homophobic slur at a movie theatre in Hollywood on Friday.

The 'Yeah X3' star allegedly called Lucas Peter a f***** after he approached the star at the Arclight movie theatre in Hollywood on Friday night, where Brown was watching a movie with friends.

"The movie let out and I saw Chris come out the front door, sort of semi-running. I approached Chris and asked him to sign my CD cover," Lucas told RadarOnline.com.

"His bodyguard stopped me and said Chris wouldn't be signing, so I told him Rihanna signs all the time. That's when Chris stopped in the garage by the parking pay stand and yelled 'f***ot' at me."

"I walked over to where Chris was getting in the elevator and called him a wife beater and asked him if he was going to beat Rihanna again," Lucas added.

"Chris said, 'I beat p***y' and then his bodyguard tried to scare me by saying, 'And I beat men.'"

But a rep has told Entertainmentwise the story is not only untrue but uses homophobia as away to attack the star.

They said: "This is a fabricated story that horribly uses the subject of homophobia as a means to garner attention to ones self."

The Highs And Lows Of Chris Brown

Jessica Simpson's Father Joe 'Makes Shock Gay Confession'?Kristen Stewart Opens Up About Love Triangle: 'Once You Move Past Convention You Can Have What You WRobert Pattinson Caught Smooching Girls In Blackpool... But This Rob Seems A Bit Waxy

Comments