Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran Break Up 'A Relief To Her Family'

WENNWENN

Chris Brown might be one of the biggest stars on the planet, but according to reports the family of his now ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran are happy that the model broke up with the star, claiming she was in over her head.

The Vietnamese beauty began dating Brown two years ago and was immediately projected to the A-List. However it hasn't all been good. Karrueche has had to put up with rumours the 'Yeah x3' star was still carrying on with his ex and now she has finally finished the romance, those close to her think it could be for the best.

A source told Star magazine: Karrueche didnt know what she was getting herself into. She was in over her head. It doesnt matter if Chris Brown is a celebrity enough is enough!

Brown confirmed the couple had split last week. In a statement made to the media he said: "I have decided to be single to focus on my career.

"I love Karrueche very much, but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single, allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

He followed the statement with a video posted on his Twitter, in which he claimed to be in love with two people.

In it he said: Im stressed out when you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, its kinda difficult.

Is there such thing as loving two people? I dont know if thats possible, but for me, I feel like that.

Rihanna And Chris Brown: Their Rocky Romance

Kristen Stewart 'Punishing H! erself' For Cheating On Robert PattinsonOne Direction Talk About Splitting Up And Niall Horan Getting MarriedChris Brown, Karrueche Tran Break Up 'A Relief To Her Family'

Comments