Are You Listening Chris Brown? Rihanna 'Desperate For A Real Man To Date'

Rob Rich/WENN.comRob Rich/WENN.com

Ask among your male friends, there is probably more than one who would be glad to take Rihanna out. The singer is in the height of stardom and regularly tops the lists of world's sexiest women, but yet she bemoans that no man is 'ballsy' enough to take her on a fun date.

Now Rihanna, what is all this about? Among recent rumours that she has reunited with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, the Barbados singer surprisingly reveals that although all she wants is just a fun evening out with a man, she finds it hard to find a man to invite her out.

Talking to American Vogue she said: "I would love to go on a date. You don't think that? I'm a woman. A young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun,"

"No one asks. Trust me on that. I'm waiting for the man who's ballsy enough to deal with me. And I have too many vaginas around me at this point."

Come on lads, don't be so afraid and have a go, Rihanna even gives you hints on how to impress her: "Seriously, all I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour and take my ass back home.

"He doesn't even have to come up. All I want is a conversation for an hour."

The 24-year-old though admits she's being patient and doesn't want to rush with anyone. "I'm going to wait, though. You always find the wrong shit when you go looking."

Rihanna and Chris Brown: Road To Reunion

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Dines Out In Bra With Kanye West'I Am Humiliated': Vinnie Jones 'Desperate' For Wife To Forget Cheating ScandalX Factor: Viewers Tweet Their Reactions To Melanie Masson's Shock Exit From Show

Comments