Read Chris Brown's Latest and Greatest Twitter Tantrum

Go to Chris Brown's Twitter page, with his nearly 6 million followers, and something's a little off: There are just two tweets. Seems Chris Brown deleted his entire Twitter history after a not-so-mild meltdown Thursday, where he lashed out at all the people still hung up on the little, inconsequential fact that Brown used to beat his then-girlfriend Rihanna. Thankfully several prudent bloggers took care to copy the Twitter storm for posterity's sake.

Don't say sh-- to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!! That sh-- happened three years ago! TWITTER GETS WACK REAL FAST! I LOVE ALL THE POEPLE WHO SUPPORT MY MUSIC! i never said i was a LEGEND. people please grow up. Ive never dealt with so much negativity in my life! its to the point now that its just ridiculous! IM NOT A POLITICIAN! MY MUSIC DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE nor will it ever! only thing it will increase is the pregnacy rate! I wake up thinking of living my life..... YOU wake up thinking of me! NOW I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE AMA's! u dont have to respect me now... but u will.

From now on, all Chris Brown albums should come with a special warning: May cause unintended pregnancy and/or Twitter rage.


Comments