Chris Brown Melts Down Over Rihanna, "A Lot Of You Wack A** Celebrities Probably Wanna F*ck My Ex"

News: Chris Brown Melts Down Over Rihanna, "A Lot Of You Wack A** Celebrities Probably Wanna F*ck My Ex"

Wednesday, Nov 16, 2011 8:35PM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne

Bookmark and Share

R&B singer Chris Brown reportedly suffered a Twitter meltdown this week over his ex-romantic flame Rihanna as a result of critics taking shots at him.

Despite his tantrum this week, Brown has deleted the messages.

It looks like Chris Brown is still having issues with self-censorship. The R&B singer went on a Twitter tirade earlier this week over people still giving him grief for savagely attacking his ex-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009. "Don't say sh*t to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!! That sh*t happened three years ago," Brown wrote. "I know a lot of you wack @ss (OLD) celebrities probably wanna f*** my ex, but talking sh*t on me wont get you far! and to be REALLY HONEST ... ya'll wonder why n*gga spazzes all the time?" Brown has since deleted the messages from his Twitter timeline, but once you put something on Twitter, it's there forever. (RumorFix)

In March, Brown also experienced a meltdown when asked about Rihanna during a "Good Morning America" broadcast.

Chr! is Brown exploded in rage behind the scenes at "Good Morning America" this morning ... smashing a window and storming out without a shirt ... sources tell TMZ ... and it was triggered by on-air questions about the Rihanna incident. ABC sources tell TMZ ... Brown performed and was interviewed by Robin Roberts live from the Times Square studio when she began asking about the infamous incident. Brown tried to redirect the questions to focus on his album -- but Roberts continued to ask about Brown's legal issues stemming from the Rihanna incident. (TMZ)

Recently, RiRi said despite their publicized 2009 domestic violence incident, she still pushes for Brown to succeed.

"It's incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he did. Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know? I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan. Obviously, I had some resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons. But I've put that behind me. It was taking up too much of my time. It was too much anger. I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career. I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have." (Esquire)

Last spring, RiRi caught backlash for following Brown on Twitter.

"@iStan4Rihanna_ its f*ckin twitter, not the alter! calm down," she tweeted May 14th.

"@iStan4Rihanna_ babygirl I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy! I still Stan for u xoxo" (Rihanna's Twitter)

Check out some past Chris Brown footage below:


Comments