Chris Brown Explodes On Twitter Over Rihanna Comments!


Can't Keep His Cool...

By Alicia Adejobi on Monday 14th November 2011 Photo by WENN.com

Chris Brown embarked on another Twitter rant yesterday afternoon when he got fed up of constantly being asked questions about his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.

The 22-year-old 'No BS' singer clearly had enough of being condemned for beating up RiRi in 2009 while they were dating, but rather than ignore the negative comments, he exploded into a rant. "I don't say s**t to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!! that s**t happened three years ago!" he wrote on his Twitteraccount.

"I know alot of you wack @ss(OLD) celebrities probably wanna f**k my ex but talking s**t on me wont get u far," continued.

Realising that people will criticise him for not keeping his temper under control, Breezy then wrote: "And to be REALLY HONEST... yall wonder why n**ga spazzes all the time? Lol."

Another tweet read: "MY MUSIC DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE nor will it ever! only thing it will increase is the pregnacy rate! (sic)."

"I wake up thinking of living my life...YOU wake up thinking of me," she adds.

Was Breezy right to defend himself or should he control his temper?

Best Celeb Twitter Arguments...

Comments