Chris Brown travels on private jet in new video 'How I Feel' - watch

Chris Brown has released the music video for his new track.

The singer recently unveiled new cut 'How I Feel', which will feature on his forthcoming fifth studio album Fortune.

Chris Brown: 'How I Feel'

The accompanying music video sees the star travelling on his private jet while rapping about the highs and lows of his rise to fame over the past eight years.

Lyrics include: "500 wrecks for an hour show, but ain't never gonna do a 60-minute interview/ 'Cos all you want to do is twist my words up/ And all I want to do is flip my birds up."

Brown unveiled new cut 'F**k The City Up' earlier this month, as well as announcing two new songs - 'Sweet Love' and 'Till I Die' - yesterday (March 29).

The performer will release his new album Fortune in the UK on May 7 and in the US on May 8.

> Chris Brown: 'Turn Up The Music' - Music video

Watch the music video for Chris Brown's 'How I Feel' below:


Comments