Chris Brown Gets Personal In How I Feel, Talks Rihanna

Fri, Mar 09 2012 by Necole Bitchie and Kimmy | Filed Under: Celebrities, fashion, New Music

But aint gon never do the 60 minutes interviewCause all you wanna do is twist my words upAnd all I wanna do is flip my birds up

At the top of this year, Chris Browns manager Tina Davis shocked every, especially Team Breezy and announced that he will not be doing interviews in 2012. So dont expect to see him chatting it up on any red carpets, in magazines or TV shows, the only way his fans will get a chance to hear from him is through his twitter, instagram and his music.

Last night, Chris released a personal track called How I Feel, which expressed his thoughts on his rise to fame as well as hard fall a few years ago. He also raps about growing up in an abusive household as well as the infamous 2009 incident with his Rihanna and the aftermath.

19 a n-gga went through a tragedy3 years and a n-gga just found a better meYeah you might find another lover,But you always started with Breezy like the letter B

Take a listen and check out the lyrics below:

Lyrics

[Intro]Is how I feel, righ! t?Its on ly me, right

[Verse]I was 15 in Virginia, n-gga with ambitionYoung but I envisioned f-cking them bad b!tchesLive my life with no regretsI try to show respect but you dont give itI guess you dont understand whenIt might take me a lifetime to take it backAnd it might take you a lifetime to know the facts yeahJust cause different dont mean we distantIf you aint kill a man aint no way of bring it backYeah they say its mind over matterBut what were livin for what really mattersSome n-ggas sliver spoon just on the platter and other n-gga is just doomed for disasterAll alone sleeping in my bedroomAs I wet the sheets mama gonna be dead soonCause a man beat her but he dont realizeShe important to this family like a f-cking heirloomYeah a n-gga still found his way outRecord deal came a n-gga played outMy mama livin good, she takin days outThey saying boy all that hard work paid off500 hundred racks for an hour showBut aint no never do the 60 minutes interviewCause all you wanna do is twist my words upAnd all I wanna do is flip my birds upKind of tipsy off that red rum murderIm singing ass n-gga I know you heard ofMe, every day my click stuntinN-ggas talking down but Ima make em put them words upI done said all I have to say, what elseCock suckas low blow under my beltYeah they hangin from the tip they trying to get a sipDont let them get a gripIm pissing On em myself19 a n-gga went through a tragedy3 years and n-gga just found a better meYeah you might find another lover,But you always started with breezy like the letter BNightmares feeling hauntedThinking do I really like to start stBecause fame aint freedom and this diamond chain only mean they hold you hostageNow I got a lot of offers telling me to wear their clothes and they wanna be my sponsorBut when a n-gga fall off again they be like off himAnd they gonna smile up in your face just like awesomeGreat, wait, police and a thug can not relateI guess this war on drugs is the debateSo im going to keep on living my life from day to daylearn from mistakes


Comments