Rapper Fabolous sticks up for Chris Brown People dont know him

Chris Brown can seem like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde between the suave performer and all the Rihanna drama and rapper Fabolous tells us Brown is really a good guy but someone the public doesnt understand. I cant wager my friendship on a public or media persona of him, Fabolous told us at Barbounia during a lunch for Respect magazine. Those people who have bad reputations, of course you wouldnt want to be around. But I dont believe hes a bad person. I believe, even if youre looking at the situation with Rihanna, things happen and you move on. Adding, Whatever happened in the past is the past . . . even Rihannas moved on. The public has perceptions of people off of what they see, not what they know. Brown is featured on Really on Fabolous new album Losos Way II. The New York rapper believes while the citys culture used to dictate the norm, Its not always in that light anymore. I have to still be able to represent New York . . . but make my music sound strong and relevant everywhere.

WireImage

Chris Brown


Comments