Chris Brown Might Be Apologizing in a New Song

chris-brown-court-020613.jpg
R&B singer Chris Brown appears in court for a probation progress report hearing on February 6, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. Brown pleaded guilty to assaulting his girlfriend, singer Rihanna, after a pre-Grammy Awards party in 2009. Prosecutors have alleged that he has failed to meet the terms of his probation. (Photo by David McNew/Getty Images)

Other than Team Breezy, Chris Brown doesn't have too many friends out there in the world. So it makes a certain amount of sense that he might choose to apologize for that one time when he beat Rihanna on their way to the Grammys and caused much of the hate that surrounds him.

And apologize might -- might! -- be what he's doing in his new single, the romantically-titled "Fuck for the Road." The chorus to the saccharine-sweet love song goes as follows:

My heart beats for you when you are the one/ Why you mad at me girl I know I make mistakes I know I f-ked up/ But my heart beats for you baby Ima go and scream it loud/ But if you leave its something I cant control/ So lets do it one last time and f-k for the road

Aw. Nothing says "I'm sorry" like suggesting a quick fuck for the road.

Brown has not stayed out of trouble since punching Rihanna in the face multiple times; he's been accused of not completing his community service hours, got into a very public fight with Frank Ocean and recently threatened a valet for insisting that Brown pay for parking.

Keep it classy, Breezy.


Comments