Rihanna on Chris Brown: He's 'pretty dope'

It ain't nobody's business what the real status of Rihanna and Chris Brown is, as the Barbadian belter made sort of clear to Andy Cohen last night during a Facebook Live chat.

Still, Rihanna called her "Nobodies Business" collaborator and maybe-boyfriend "pretty dope": "He's kinda all right."

But when Cohen went the Savannah Guthrie route and asked the question, if she and Brown were back on, the superstar said no through a smile.

The "Unapologetic" singer is, well, unapologetic about keeping them guessing when it comes to romance. "Nobody's business is basically the way I look at everything regarding my personal life," she said. Being fodder for the press "sucks, but whatever."

She'll "give and give when it comes to my music," but when it comes to her private life, "I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to the side."

"Even though you have to witness it, it's being documented at every second, it still is mine," she said.


Comments