Rihanna, Chris Brown duet 'Nobody's Business' appears online - listen

Rihanna and Chris Brown's new collaboration has leaked online.

The pair have teamed up for new cut 'Nobody's Business', which will feature on Rihanna's seventh studio album Unapologetic.

"You'll always be mine/ Sing it to the world/ Always be my boy/ I'll always be your girl," Rihanna sings on the opening lines.

"'Nobody's Business' is basically the way I look at everything regarding my personal life," Rihanna previously explained during an interview on Facebook Live.

"You know, even though you have to witness it as being documented at every second, it still is mine... this is mine at this point.

"When it gets to my music and stuff like that, I will give and I'll give and I'll give, and I feel like I just need to keep a little bit for me that I get to decide."

Brown is reported to have reunited with Rihanna, who he assaulted on the eve of the Grammy Awards back in 2009.

Rihanna's seventh studio album Unapologetic will be released worldwide on November 19.

For more breaking entertainment and tech coverage follow Digital Spy on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.


Comments