Chris Brown says hes learning to love

Human douchebag Chris Brown appears on the cover of XXL Magazine, this month, sporting a gold bracelet, grill and a ring big enough to leave an imprint the size of his ego on any lucky Team Breezy members face.

The cover headline reads No More Apologies. But inside, the 23-year-old who recently made the world collectively puke headlines with his rekindled relationship with his former punching bag Rihanna opened up about his failings as a human being.

In the beginning, I used to be hot. Im normal. Im human, so if anybody says something thats a lie, Im numb to it. Ive smartened up. Brown told the magazine. I havent been as mature and thought out in the past, so, me growing now, its showing my progression.

Browns progression evidently includes the want to defecate on comedian Jenny Johnsons eye. After that,he shut down his Twitter account. Thats kind of like an apology, right?

For comedy purposes, read what Brown had to say about Twitter in the interview, which took place before the November 25 altercation:

I used to use my Twitter account to vent, but now I mostly use it for marketing and promotions. Even if the media asks me something, if its cool then its, Whats up? he told the magazine. But if its anything thats too negative, I dont care to respond.

But, of course, no Brown exclusive would be complete without him apologetically not apologizing for beating up his one-again lady friend.

One thing people often want me to talk about is my public love life. When it comes to my love life, the ! perception seems as though I am a player. But thats not true, Brown toldXXL. Love is something I am still learning. Its just an obstacle that I havent yet mastered. I think thats my biggest hurdle in life.

Heres a free lesson in love, Chris: Avoid doing this.


Comments