Chris Brown 'Wishes He Had Kissed Nicole Scherzinger'

12:49, Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Chris Brown has addressed the pictures of him supposedly kissing Nicole Scherzinger - stating he 'wished' he had locked lips with the Wet singer.

Last month, a snap of Breezy and The X Factor judge looking close at an LA nightclub was doing the rounds online - with the pair both denying they were kissing, instead insisting they were trying to talk in a very loud club.

Brown - who has recently been romantically linked with ex-girlfriend Rihanna - has now been quizzed about the images during an interview on Power 106 radio in the US, where he is quoted by Entertainment Wise as saying: "Dang I never got that. I wish I did."

Scherzinger has previously spoken about the pictures, telling The Sun: "You are always going to have people saying something or having a picture. But it is complete dross if you and your partner know what the truth is.

"Chris Brown and I are definitely just mates - I have known him since he was younger than 16. We were just talking. Even my mum said, 'I saw a picture of you'.

Despite working with Brown on a song for her new album Unapologetic, Rihanna recently told Andy Cohen on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live that they were "not together."

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311


Comments