Brown working on Rihanna friendship

Chris Brown says he and Rihanna - who he was convicted of assaulting in 2009 - are working on their friendship.

After Rihanna, 24, revealed she and Chris - who is still on probation for beating her up in 2009 - are no longer dating following a brief reconciliation recently, Chris insisted the pair are still close friends.

He told Power 106 radio host Big Boy: 'Me and her have history and me and her are definitely always going to be best of friends. And we're working on our friendship now.'

While the pair aren't rushing into anything, the 'Nobody's Perfect' singer hasn't ruled out a future romance between them but wishes people would stop asking him about it.

He added: 'As far as our personal life, I think people just got to give it a chance - or not even give it a chance, shut the hell up is basically what it is. I'm not trying to rush into anything, put any rings on anybody's finger or lie to anybody. I just rather be completely honest, express my feelings.'

Chris, 23, split up with model girlfriend Karrueche Tran over his feelings for Rihanna and defended posting a personal video on his website where he admitted he was in love with both of them.

He added: 'When I feel a certain, an urge, whether it's music or it's an emotion, I feel the need to share with people because it's an experience and a life lesson.'


Comments