Chris Brown and Rihanna tweeting they love each other?

Gina DiFalco

Could the couple be getting back together?

Singer Rihanna at the V Festival in Staffordshire on August 20 2011 in England

Chris Brown and Rihanna ended their rocky relationship with assault charges brought upon Brown in 2009 after a shocking night before the Grammys, but could it be true that they are getting back together?

The former couples Twitter accounts suggest a possible reconciliation, as Brown tweeted, "Love U more than u know!" and minutes later, Rihanna posted, "I'll always love you #1love."

E! Online reports that this could be a coincidence, however, earlier this month, the two tweeted other messages that could cause some to think theyre on the mend.

"HELLO LADY I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!" tweeted Brown, to which the We Found Love singer tweeted shortly after, "Miss+Love u 2.

OK! Magazine reports that Rihanna is still following Brown on Twitter, and has defended this by saying that she is still a fan of his work and shes excited for his songs.

She told Esquire in October, Obviously, I had some resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons. But I've put that behind me. It was taking up too much of my time. It was too much anger."

"I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan," she went on to say. "I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career. I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."

The pair arent directly tweeting each other, but they could be intended for one another. Only time will tell.


Comments