Bitchie Mail: I Met Chris Brown & His Girlfriend

Chris Breezy made a fans day recently while she was shopping at Short Pump mall in Richmond, VA. According to Jess, she was minding her business while shopping for Christmas Gifts when she spotted Chris Brown and his boo Karrauche:

Hi Necole!

So last Tuesday, I had the ultimate best random shopping day of my life, while at the Mall in Richmond, VA! I was walking into Urban Outfitters with a friend looking for a shirt and I heard a few guys laughing and joking so I looked to see if they were cute and shocked and behold it was Chris Brown! I let out a shriek and whispered to my friend, Look!!! Its Chris Brown!!! and I guess Chris heard me cause I cant whisper at all and he looked in our direction.

To my surprise though, everyone was chill about, but me of course. Everyone was just continuing their shopping and I was quietly jumping with excitement! So I looked around to see if Karreuche was accompanying him and there she was by the register smelling candles! She is so adorable and her shoes were to die for (a pair of studded Christian Loubitons)! Chris and Karreuche acted completely normal and it was cute watching them interact with one another and flirting like no one else was around. I even let out a tweet saying I seen the two and she looked in my direction and smiled soon after. (Makes me wonder if she got it lol)

Soon Chris left the store and we followed shortly after shopping. He and his entourage were hanging out by the fountain and we walked by. I was still in shock that I had to get a picture but I was nervous!!! So my friend said he would ask if its okay if I can get a picture and he went up to Chris bodyguard and asked and Chris was like You gotta camera? and I was like yeah! and we took our picture, still nervous to look his way! Chris said I appreciate yo! u and th ank you. and my response was No, Thank You Chris! (lame I know) and then he shook my friends hand! He was very polite and genuine! He is really just a normal person at the end of the day! I can truly say Chris is A-Ok in my book and he appreciates his followers! That definitely made that the best Tuesday ever!

Love Jessica (@WeHateJess)

We love fan stories :)


Comments