Karrueche Tran Talks Chris Brown & Rihanna!

09:33, Thursday, 10 January 2013

Chris Brown's ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran has addressed the singer's apparent reconciliation with Rihanna, stating that a sit-down meeting with the pair to sort out their differences could be 'way too much.'

There are clearly some unresolved issues among the three, but when asked by Vibe.com if they could all sit down and work things out, Tran said she'd be willing, even though it would be "a lot."

The model explained: "For everybody, emotionally, that would just be way too much. I'm a very mature person so if the time ever did come where we would need to sit down and talk, I'd do it.

"I'm a mature person. I can work it out but that would be a lot."

Tran began dating Brown sometime after his initial breakup with RiRi, after he assaulted the Bajan babe back in 2009.

Even when things were all good between the two, Karrueche came under a ton of scrutiny.

When Chris publicly broke up with her and declared his love for Tran and Rihanna in his viral video titled The Real Chris Brown back in October, Karrueche once again made headlines.

A day before the now infamous clip dropped, Brown stated to MTV News: "I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

Their break-up wasn't a clean one, however; together Chris and Karrueche have started a unisex clothing line called the Kill, with Tran admitting to Vibe: " At the end of the day, he will always be a friend.

"We'll always care about each other. We won't allow that to interfere. Our business is business."

Still, Karrueche isn't sitting around feeling sorry for herself either, claiming: "It's a lot going on but it could be a lot worse. And that's how I look at life.

"I take it for what it is. I move forward, grow from it and at this point, that's what I'm doing."

She added: "I'm not gonna sit and dwell and become consumed in that negativity because I could very much be that person, especially when things are so public and so thrown in my face."

Despite being snapped together on numerous occasions, Rihanna and Chris are yet to officially to confirm if they are an item.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311


Comments