Karrueche Tran On Chris Brown Romance: She Wouldn't Get Back With Him, Even If He Proposed

Splash NewsSplash News

Their romance has hit the headlines for months, but despite Chris Brown seemingly getting back with ex Rihanna, rumours about him and former girlfriend Karrueche Tran won't go away, with the Vietnamese beauty denying the pair have any intentions of getting back together, even if he begged her.

The fashion designer, who recently launched her first line with the 'Champion' singer called 'The Kill', claimed the time is not right for a reunion between them during an interview on US radio, Streetz 94.5, even if he offered her an engagement ring.

When asked what she'd say if he came crawling back with a ring, Tran replied: Oh my See yall are playing me right now. The time is not right at all."

The beauty also spoke about the difficulty of dealing with abuse on Twitter over the love triangle with Rihanna, admitting she finds it hard not to rant on the social networking site, she said: Its hard because sometimes I really want to go there, but I dont. I just ignore it, I am on my twitter all day, and I pretty much read everything. You have to laugh at it and just brush it off. I pay no mind to it.

Which its hard, Im not going to sit here and say its easy, I got it, Im good, because its hard. Its some days when its really hard on me but I at the end of the day, I know Im good, she added.

Karrueche Tran On Chris Brown Romance: She Wouldn't Get Back With Him, Even If He ProposedKarrueche Tran On Chris Brown Romance: She Wouldn't Get Back With Him, Even If He Proposed

Chris and Rihanna spent Christmas Day together at the LA Lakers (Splash News)

It's not the first time Tran has spoken about the relationship. In a recent interview with Vibe magazine she claimed she would always stay close to her business partner Brown, but ruled out any heart-to-heart with Riri.

She said: For everybody, emotionally, that would just be way too much. Im a very mature person so if the time ever did come where we would need to sit down and talk, Id do it.

Im a mature person. I can work it out but that would be a lot. (Pause) Yeah, it would be a lot.

Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson Can Breathe A Sigh Of Relief: There Will Be No TwilightlandKate Middleton And Prince William Warn Rally2Recovery Team: 'Please No Driving Like That On Our RoadBBC 'Very Sorry' Over Jimmy Savile Impersonation On Children's Show 'The Tweenies'

Comments