Karrueche Tran tweets sexy Christmas picture to Chris Brown?

The love triangle between Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran and Rihanna continues, as both Rihanna and Tran are posting pictures to Instagram making it seem like theyre dating the singer.

Rihanna posted a picture of herself holding hands with Brown, and Tran posted a sexy picture of herself in lingerie with the caption Merry Christmas baby.

MStarz reports that Tran tweeted "One of the best lessons you can learn in life is to master how to remain calm around the time it was rumored that Brown and his mother were spending Christmas in Barbados with Rihanna.

But as we previously reported, a friend of Trans, Christina Milian, told Wendy Williams recently that Brown and Tran were still a couple.

You know what, from what I've always known, she's his girlfriend. And that's where it lies for me. I see everything in the media, she explained. I really don't get into the detail of it, but I think everybody has their own life and how they deal with things. They have the right to handle it how they want." She added, "I think they make a great couple."

After that, Rihanna tweeted "Being single sucks. The only thing I get to do anymore is whatever the [f--k] I want."

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!

Comments