Chris Brown 'killed' Afrojack track

Chris Brown ''killed it completely'' when he recorded vocals for Afrojack's new song, 'As Your Friend'.

Chris Brown ''killed it completely'' when he recorded vocals for Afrojack's new song.

The controversial singer recorded a part for the DJ's 'As Your Friend' after they were introduced by mutual friend Polow da Don.

Afrojack explained: ''Chris jumped on it immediately. I got vocals. I was like 'wow' and he killed it completely. Like he did a part that we already wrote and he did a completely new part. It fits perfectly. It's like streamline - it's like a fast car.''

Afrojack also told how he hopes the ''ass kicking'' track will ''cause and earthquake'' on the radio.

He told MTV: ''It's a dance music song, but like a little more progressive, but still ass-kicking. I don't know if I can say ass but it is kicking, it kicks.

''You're gonna hear it and it's just a big drop. And I want to bring more drops to the radio. I want to give it more buildups and drops and stuff and overthrow the radio a little bit - earthquake the radio.''


Comments