Chris Brown never stopped dating Karrueche Tran.

When asked about her friend's relationship status with the 23-year-old R&B star, 'The Voice' USA star told 'The Wendy Williams Show' on Friday (14.12.12): "You know what, from what I've always known, she's his girlfriend.

"And that's where it lies for me. I see everything in the media. I really don't get into the detail of it, but I think everybody has their own life and how they deal with things. They have the right to handle it how they want. I think they make a great couple."

Chris released a statement last October, admitting he had broken up with Karrueche after nearly a year of dating because he wanted to focus on his "friendship" with Rihanna.

The 'Diamonds' recently confirmed her split from Chris, just months after they reconciled even though Chris is still on probation for beating her up in 2009.

The 24-year-old singer was left reeling recently when he was pictured enjoying a meal with Karrueche in Dubai recently, and wrote on her Instagram on Tuesday (18.12.12): "Being single sucks. The only thing I get to do anymore is whatever the f**k I want to do (sic)."

The superstar also uploaded a photograph to Twitter of a heartfelt letter, thanking fans for their constant support and later posted the message: "Examine what you tolerate", "Goodbye muthaf*****", "You give, you get, then you give it the f*** back" and "Claps for the basic b****** (sic)"

In between posting raunchy images of herself, she followed it up, musing: "Never underestimate a man's ability to make you feel guilty for his mistakes."


Comments