Teyana Taylor Gives Chris Brown's Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Seal Of Approval

Teyana Taylor Gives Chris Brown's Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Seal Of Approval

Teyana Taylor has given Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran the seal of approval, and thinks that she's "cool."

The singer and actress has been best friends with Breezy for years, so it is understandable that she wants him to find the right person. During an interview with Power 105.1's Breakfast Club, Teyana was asked what she thinks of his model girlfriend.

When asked if she's still cool with both Chris and Karrueche, Teyana replied: "Yes. Sometimes it's easy when you're totally not interested in your brother. You feel what I'm saying? When you're brother and sister, sometimes I fall back to give him his space. Chris is my best friend but as his sister and as a woman, I give him his space because I know that's the space I want when [I'm dating]."

Teyana also shot down rumours that she is a lesbian, revealing that she has an on-off boyfriend.

Teyana Taylor, Bow Wow and more attend Madea premiere...

Teyana Taylor Gives Chris Brown's Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Seal Of ApprovalAl Green Says Barack Obama 'Nailed' His Version Of 'Let's Stay Together'Ashanti Ends Feud With Ja Rule In Three-Hour Conversation

Comments