Chris Brown Admits He WAS Trying To Hook Up With Nicole Scherzinger: 'I Wish We Had'

WENNWENN

Chris Brown and Nicole Scherzinger were recently forced to deny they hooked up in a Hollywood club, but according to the 'Beautiful People' singer, he wouldn't mind getting hot and heavy with the X Factor judge, admitting in a recent interview he wished he'd slept with her.

The pair were spotted talking closely last month, sparking speculation that Nicole had cheated on boyfriend, Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton. While the 'Poison' star has completely denied any romantic entanglement, Brown joked he would have liked it if they had.

He said in an interview on Power 106 radio in the US: "Dang I never got that. I wish I did."

We hope rumoured squeeze Rihanna doesn't get jealous! With Nicole loved up with F1 ace Lewis we doubt she'll be looking for anything with Chris anytime soon.

Responding to the rumours Nicole told The Sun: "You are always going to have people saying something or having a picture. But it is complete dross if you and your partner know what the truth is."

"Chris Brown and I are definitely just mates - I have known him since he was younger than 16. We were just talking. Even my mum said, 'I saw a picture of you'.

But what if she was single?

We reckon Chris still wouldn't get a look in as the former Pussycat Doll singer claimed he was like her little brother - Ouch!

"I've known Chris since he started in the business," she told Elle magazine in a recent interview.

"He's like a little brother [to me]. He's one of the most talented people in the industry."

Better stick to Rihanna!

Brown Strips As He Parties In France

Justin Bieber 'Erases Selena Gomez From New Single Beauty And A Beat'Chris Brown Admits He WAS Trying To Hook Up With Nicole Scherzinger: 'I Wish We Had'Renay Walks Out On Spencer Matthews In Shocking Rose Ceremony Twist

Comments